Friday, August 23, 2013

Are you receiving enough sun?

One of my most favorite authors, Linda Ellis, recently released a beautiful poem that reminded me how important it is to remember that no matter what my circumstances, I am always in a position to choose and sometimes re-choose.  Every moment of my life is a choice point.  Whether I choose to be angry at someone, or love them despite their flaws; whether I choose to be bitter about past events or learn the lessons and grow; whether I am grumpy when my alarm goes off to signal the start of a new day, or I am grateful that I have been given another day to live, love, and experience, the choice is always and forever will be mine.  Everything we decide to feel is ultimately a choice, and the key to the choice rests in our perception.

Here is Linda's poem.  I hope you find it as beautiful a reminder of what's waiting for you and your potential to thrive!


No comments:

Post a Comment